Collection of information
While you visit our website we collect and use your information for a better user experience and improved website performance. Here is the list of information that we acquire:
- Internet access logs – when you access our web pages, your browser’s domain name and internet address are automatically collected and stored in our internet access logs
- Voluntary personal information – you can visit Innocrux without sharing any personal information. However, if you choose to share your details like name, address, mobile number, location, or email address, they can be stored with us and used at Innocrux or third-party service providers across borders. We take extreme care in protecting your personal information as it is being collected, transferred and used
- Usage Information – To improve our quality of service, we track your usage records on our website. We collect information about the pages you visit and the communities you subscribe to give you a better web experience
Session and persistent cookies
Preferred cookies: We suggest not disabling ‘Form Cookies’ and ‘Site Preference Cookies’ to have a better experience on our website.
How do we use your information?
As highlighted earlier, we collect and use the information provided by you to improve our services and measure our performance. Besides that, we may use the information for other purposes too, in the following ways.
- Authenticate your access to our website and prevent any unauthorized access
- Give quick and easy access to our products and services for you based on your preference
- Give more details about services and products that may interest you, if you have opted to get intimated by us
- Prompt updates and notifications about our new launches and modifications
- Provide more relevant advertisements through third-party sites
- email and SMS notifications about our new services. If you have previously used our services
All these usages are authorized only based on your consent. You can decide to opt-out anytime you wish.
Security of personal information
We give utmost importance to the protection of your data against unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, and destruction. We are committed to respecting your privacy and adopting appropriate encryption and physical security measures to safeguard your personal information. However, user alertness and awareness are also equally important in the digital world. The Internet is not always safe and fully secure and it can be compromised easily. We can not ensure data security for every electronic transaction made and such activities are to be performed at your own risk.
Sharing and disclosure of your data
Your personal information is safe with us. We do not sell or trade your personal data to any third-party operations. Exceptionally we may share some generic information that doesn’t identify you directly. Here are some examples:
- Sharing user preferences with trusted partners
- Data that lead to relevant advertisements
- Complied user traffic for site improvements
- Generic preferences for marketing purposes
Connected links and websites
Third-party and Service providers
Your acceptance to this policy and terms