Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. The whole of the following text is a legal binding Agreement between Innocrux (the solution provider) and you (the user/ client, at least 13 years of age and above, accessing any of our websites or using our products or services at any level). A detailed contract will be made between us (Innocrux) and you before commencing a project.
The terms and conditions are elaborated to the maximum extent to avoid any conflict and to make a clear understanding of the services offered and usage of our website. This controls the usage of Innocrux’s website and all of its content, services and products available through the website.
By just visiting our website or accessing any of its pages, you are considered to have accepted our terms and conditions making you legally bound with our Agreement. If you do not get all your questions and doubts addressed regarding the usage of our website, please contact us for better clarity. If you do not agree to this Agreement, refrain from using our website at any level.
The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ refer to Innocrux. The terms ‘You’, ‘Your’, ‘Client’ or ‘User’ refer to the user or the client who accesses our website or uses any of our services.
Access to services and user security
- We do not take responsibility for the loss of any client data during migration and revamping
- It is the client’s responsibility to hold appropriate copyrights for all types of data provided to us. Any text, image, or multimedia used in the project should be owned by you or you should hold appropriate rights for the same. Innocrux is not liable to any copyright claims raised by third-parties
- Innocrux is focused on delivering high-quality products within the committed time. You are expected to support the delivery with the timely sharing of the required data. Any delay in data transfer or unexpected turn of events may affect the project delivery time. In such cases, we are not fully liable for the delay and it is expected to be a mutual understanding
- Any correction required in the current project should be suggested during the client review phase. We will communicate the date before which you need to request any corrections, corrections requested beyond the mentioned date will not be encouraged
- In the event of Agreement closure or cancellation, we shall have no obligation to store your data or allow you to retrieve the same
Customizations and support after completion of services
Innocrux is committed to delivering the project to the client as per the mutually agreed requirements. We are not in any way legally obligated to extend support or facilitate changes in the product post the completion/ closure of the project or Agreement.
- If the client changes their mind after agreeing on a requirement, the changes will be considered as a new requirement or an add-on, and the client will be charged for the re-work/ changes made
- We do not take responsibility for any technical error caused in the project by you or any third-party
- We may offer to troubleshoot errors only if it is availed and mentioned in any signed contract; we are not responsible on other occasions
- Innocrux reserves the right to charge or not charge for the product updates post its release
- New customization or additional features/ functionalities to the existing/ completed project will not be performed by us based on the initial payment made. Any change to the existing project can only be undertaken if and only if a new payment is made to us based on the change requirement
- Additional changes and customizations done based on the change requirement will have a new delivery time that should be mutually agreed
- Innocrux offers post-sales support until a mutually agreed date with the client. Beyond that, any type of support towards the project may be charged to the client based on the support plan and bandwidth
- Scope of the support post project completion varies based on the package selected by the client
- Any third-party integration or service offering can be implemented through us while you bear the cost incurred for the implementation
Validity, termination, and suspension of services
Your project with Innocrux is valid with the inclusion of support and assistance from the day you enter a legally signed contract with us. The validity of the project will be till the project completion or till the date mutually agreed between you and Innocrux on the contract. This Agreement/ contract will remain in effect until terminated by you (client) or Innocrux (service provider).
Cancellation of services by you or us
- If the client decides to cancel our services before the project completion, Innocrux may charge a cancellation fee. The fee charged will be based on the amount of work that Innocrux has finished at that point. In such cases, Innocrux may terminate your access to the project, effective immediately. We may also decide to terminate all the support with or without notice
- If we decide to terminate our services, we may suspend your right and license to use any or all our services or terminate this Agreement in its entirety, for any reason or no reason, at our discretion at any time by notifying you 30 days in advance
Post the termination of the Agreement/ project, we are not responsible for the erasure or preservation of your data. If required we may also charge you for any data storage or retrieval services availed after termination.
Changes or modifications to this Agreement
It is considered that you agree to these terms and conditions as of today as per the new modifications made in the Agreement. We may modify the terms in this Agreement or our services at any time by posting a revised version of our terms and conditions on Innocrux’s website. By continuing to use our website and services after the effective date of any revisions to this Agreement, you agree to be bound by the revised Agreement. It is your responsibility to check the Innocrux’s website regularly for changes in terms and conditions or user policies. The last modified date will be mentioned at the top of this page.
Data privacy and security
Innocrux is dedicated to protecting your privacy and adhering to strict security standards. Yet, the internet is not always a safe space to keep you protected all the time. We take maximum care in handling your personal information and important user data; we do not trade or share your personal information with third parties. At the same time, it is your equal responsibility to stay vigilant and ensure protection from online threats and third-party policies.
We highly recommend you maintain the security of your platform with strong encryption standards and protect your content from unauthorized access. We will have no liability to you for any unauthorized access or use, corruption, deletion, destruction, or loss of any of Your Content or Applications.
Disclaimers and limitations of liability
- You represent and own the content on your application and warrant that you will not use Innocrux’s properties or services or your product application’s content in a manner that is objectionable to any person or entity, violates digital rights of any third-party or, hold illegal cyber policies
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind for your content and application strategies; we serve merely as a solution provider
- Limitations of Liability. In the absence of negligence, bad faith, or willful misconduct, Innocrux, the solution provider, is not liable for any losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses arising out of any error in data or other information provided in the client’s application or out of any interruption or delay in the electronic means of communications used by them.
Refusal of service and business relations
Innocrux reserves the right to cease support and/or terminate business relations in instances of libel, defamation, abuse, or harassment. Innocrux will terminate all support and business relations in instances of software piracy. This includes, but is not limited to "cracked", "nulled", or otherwise unlicensed versions of Innocrux’s scripts or plugins.
Breach of terms
If we find any of our intellectual property to be stolen, distributed without permission, illegally obtained, or if the users of your product/ application are found to be breaching any of the terms herein, we have the unconditional right to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.
The Agreement between us and you
This Agreement legally incorporates all policies, terms and conditions on Innocrux’s website. This includes all additional policies, guidelines and constitutes the entire Agreement between us and you regarding the project/ application in reference.